Act effectively during times of risk
KARNO BOOST acts effectively on farms during critical and demanding times
- Intensive production
- Preparation for production
- Preparation for farrowing
Good results with Calcium Pidolate
One of the special features of KARNO BOOST is that it contains Calcium Pidolate: the calcium is combined with an organic salt for better transport and better assimilation. Depending on the species, Calcium Pidolate has several virtues:
- Pullet: stronger skeleton, more consistent and better egg production
- Broiler chicken: stronger bones, weight gain at slaughter time, improved meat quality.
- Sow: faster farrowing
- Piglet: better piglet weight at weaning
- Dairy cow: better production and fewer metabolic diseases
Complex of 7 vitamins and 18 amino acids + Calcium Pidolate
Recommendation for use
In poultry, pigs or cattle: distribution to be adapted based on the species for use as a 3 to 10 day treatment. KARNO BOOST is mixed with the drinking water, feed or ration.