Santurion, designed to combat urinary infections in sows
Urinary problems are recurrent in sows and can cause significant economic losses: premature culling, mortality, reproduction and farrowing problems. The use of really effective antibiotics to treat urinary disorders has become increasingly restricted. Prevention via the use of SANTURION, before these problems begin, is a recommended and effective nutritional solution.
Lower urine pH
In the battle against urinary disorders in sows, lowering urinary pH produces three effects:
- Inhibition of bacteria proliferation in the urinary tract
- Reduced risk of developing urinary disorders and crystals
- Reduced ammonia emissions
Santurion enables precision dosing for improved profitability. Using the software developed by Vitalac, our technicians are able to prescribe the specific dose needed for the operating system, based on the initial urine pH and the level of rationing for the sows.
Magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, sweetener, aromatic mix, organic acid mix.
Developed by our team of veterinarians and nutritionists and manufactured in our factory. Meets safety standards and regulatory requirements.
Incorporation in the feed. For incorporation in a complete sow feed: incorporate at a ratio of 2% of the complete feed.
- Distribution as a 10 day treatment each time a sow is in the farrowing pen or 2 to 3 times/year given to the entire sow herd. For product optimisation, mix it in the feed or in the swill.
- Manual distribution: exact dose / sow / day calculated by your Vitalac technician for maximum effectiveness and a cost-effectiveness (standard dose: 60g/sow/day)